Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Pumaonlinesale.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Use of this web site is conditioned upon user's acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. All users of this web site hereby understand and agree that their use of such web site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice. PUMA, and the PUMA group of companies, (hereinafter collectively referred to as "PUMA"), reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this web site. The domain name PUMA.com is owned by PUMA AG Rudolf Dassler Sport.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Pumaonlinesale.com.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Pumaonlinesale.com to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Pumaonlinesale.com will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided merely to assist the user. These sites are independent of PUMA's site, and PUMA does not and cannot control the content and/or representations of such sites. The information presented via these links may not necessarily reflect those beliefs held by PUMA. The inclusion of a link does not mean that PUMA accepts or endorses any of the content contained in such site. The user is responsible to protect himself/herself while associating with the linked site. PUMA, and its officers, directors, affiliates, employees, agents, partners, subsidiaries and/or contractors disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for content contained on such linked sites and will not be held accountable for any damages, of any kind, incurred by those who visit such sites.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Pumaonlinesale.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Pumaonlinesale.com site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Pumaonlinesale.com offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Pumaonlinesale.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Pumaonlinesale.com’s original delivery estimates.
Notwithstanding any other provision set forth in these terms and conditions, PUMA shall not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance due to any cause beyond PUMA's reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of war or civil insurrection, national emergencies, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm, earthquake, flood, embargo, riot, sabotage, industry-wide strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other labor difficulties, industry-wide supplier failures, unavailability of materials, rights of way or governmental acts; provided, however, that PUMA shall use its commercially reasonable efforts to correct promptly such failure or delay in performance to the extent consistent with then applicable law and regulatory requirements and appropriate in light of then existing circumstances.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Pumaonlinesale.com. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.